Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites

I haven't posted my Friday Favorites in a few weeks, because we've been at baseball games or on vacation.  I apparently cannot multi task very well!  Here are a few of my favorite things from the past 2 weeks. 

I have enjoyed watching Eli play baseball so much this year.  He was part of a wonderful team - players, coaches and parents.  I'm a little sad it's over already.  Next year will be here before we know it, though. 



Girl's Trip 2014!  I had so much fun with my sweet friends in Florida.  These girls have been there for me during this past year in all the difficult times, and it was nice to be able to hang out and just have fun.  Here are a few pictures from that trip (sorry I didn't have one with you in it, Tracy!). Kendra is going to kill me for the key lime picture.





You must eat at Dewey's if you are in Destin (see the fried food picture).  It is AH-mazing.  My favorite seafood from the entire trip.  Also, the key lime pie at Flounder's is ridiculous.  Don't you love the presentation? 

That is it for this Friday.  I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!!!
xo,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment