Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, y'all!  Hope you've had a great week.  We had ball games, friends over for dinner, gymnastics, church, homework, and little sleep.  I'm sure you can relate!

The first thing I want to share this week is (drum roll, please.....) all the Lilly Pulitzer stuff I received from Target yesterday.  I've been counting down the day to purchase her collection, and I even stayed up last Saturday night/Sunday morning to buy it online.  As soon as the website went live, I feverishly set out to purchase everything I could.  The problem was that the website kept crashing, plus as soon as I'd get some things in my cart they would be removed because they were sold out.  So, I ended up getting a few things for Emme and myself, but they are well worth it!!! 
 
Here is Emme's loot.  Can you even believe the cuteness?  In case you can't tell, she ended up with a maxi dress, shorts, and shirt. 

I scored espadrilles, pants, shorts, tunic, and a romper which I haven't received yet.  Aren't they so happy?  You would have thought it was Christmas around the house when Emme and I opened the box.  Gabe thinks we're crazy, but that's okay.  He was just as excited over his new baseball glove, but don't tell him I told you. :-)




My next favorite thing is this adorable store I found on Etsy.  It is called Littlelow.  They make cards, banners, and prints.  The store owner is from Austin, and I've decided everything that comes out of Austin is cool.  Especially the HGTV Dream Home.  Have you seen that thing?  Amazing!  But I digress.  Here is a screen shot of the store.  Check her out!


When I save up some money, I'm going to redecorate my master bedroom.  I am trying to figure out the colors I want to use.  I'm really in love with navy/royal blue right now.  Here are a few options I found on another blog (I can't remember the blog's name or I'd give her credit).  Which one do you like best?  These definitely aren't the final 2, but they are contenders.  I'm loving the toile prints.



The next room I'm going to update is our entry.  I'll keep you posted on that. 

My last favorite thing for today is something very close to my heart: Race For The Cure.  Our dear, amazing friends from My Brother's Salsa are sponsoring Team Robin again this year.  There are no words to describe how much this means to me.  You all are part of my team, whether you are able to actually walk with us, or are donating money.  I pray we find a cure soon.  Too many people are dying from this ridiculous disease, and it's time we stop it in its' tracks.  On a fashion note, My Brother's Salsa (Blake and Ashley Pointer, and the amazing Ms. Helen Lampkin) created Team Robin JUNK headbands this year.  They are SO cute!!!!  I can't wait to sport mine tomorrow morning.  If you want one, let me know.  They might have a few left.  They are $10.



Here are my adopted nieces, Hannah and Emily Schmidt, sporting theirs.  I can't wait to see those precious girls tomorrow!!!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather.  Just remember: You is Kind, You is Smart, You is Important.

XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment