Monday, July 13, 2015

Project Jett

I'm pretty sure y'all know by now that I love anything that has to do with decorating.  I watch HGTV, read magazines and inhale blogs.  So when friends ask if I can help them decorate, I am so honored.  Just recently a new friend, Alicia Jett, asked if I could add a little color to her home.  She already had good bones with paint and furniture, but I just added some pops of color using pillows, window treatments, and accessories.  Alicia is very easy to work with, and I have had a blast helping her. 

I thought I would share a few before and after photos to prove that it doesn't take much to add a little life to your home.

Before entry:

 
After entry:

Before living area:


After living area:


Before kitchen:

After kitchen:


Bathroom After (couldn't find the before pictures):


Hope you enjoyed the tour!!!!
XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment