Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday Ramblings....

Happy Tuesday!  I haven't updated the blog in a while so I thought it was time.  Plus, I just love that y'all read it.  It is very humbling.


Last week I cut my hair.  It is a combination of the two pictures I posted.  I love it!  It is so easy and fun!!!  Mandy at Freshair is wonderful and so patient with me. :-)  I'm not good at selfies so sorry about the photo.


We also had a quick trip to Branson this weekend with Candra Brasel, Casey Harriman, and their kiddos.  We went to Silver Dollar City, rested, laid out by the pool and ate a lot.  It was so nice.  Here are a few pictures of the kids.  They're so funny.




I've also had some super fun surprise gifts left on our back porch.  I'm not sure who the sweet person(s) is, but THANK YOU!!!!!!! 

Ok.  This is such a cute idea, but it cracked me up!  Look at the title of the project below (the word "pot" is x'd out).  Ha!  I LOVE me a good sense of humor.


Some of our forever friends stopped by last week for a short visit.  We miss them so much.  They've been missionaries in Lima, Peru for the last 2 1/2 years, but have recently moved their mission headquarter to Atlanta.  Woo hoo!!!!!  Their names are Josh and Cassandra Foliart, and they have the most precious kids, Lucas and Sofia.  I'm going to get their mission information and post it soon.  They are so inspiring and the greatest followers of God I know. 

Sofia and Emme (melt my heart, y'all)


Lucas and Eli (born 4 days apart!)



I saw this on Facebook and hee-hawed, because it is SO TRUE.  Especially with Eli and Gabe.  What is the deal?  Anyone else have this happen?  Too funny.

I wanted to ask again that y'all continue to pray for us.  My tumor markers aren't decreasing so we are going a different route.  I'll keep you posted.  I still know God is in control and loves me.  Regardless of what is happening in my body right now.  I know without a doubt He can heal me, and that is my fervent prayer!!!!


XO,
Robin

1 comment: