Saturday, September 19, 2015

Let me introduce you to my friend....Sara from The Rosy Life

Hi everyone!!!  Gabe and I returned from an amazing getaway today.  It was for our 12 year anniversary, and it couldn't have been more perfect.  Thank you for all the anniversary wishes!  I'll post about that in the next day or two. 

Today I want you to meet my friend, Sara.  She is an extremely gifted artist, photographer, and blogger.  She is just so....happy!  I love looking at her blog, because it makes me smile.  A few weeks ago she sent me the cutest "happy package" in the mail (Do you love receiving things via mail?  I LOVE it!).  Anyhoo, it had the sweetest note, a picture she painted me, and two ribbons with the words JOY and BRAVE.  Here are pictures of the gifts.

 She added a note on the back of this painting that reads: "Imagine the glow, light, and twinkle if all the prayers said for you from all the people storming the gates of Heaven were combined.  Can you even imagine?  The darkness just doesn't stand a chance."  Sara is such a gift and encourager to me.



I also want to show you her cute art studio and some of her paintings.  She sells her paintings on Etsy so please buy from her if you love her work as much as I do.  She really puts her heart into everything she creates.
Art studio 




Her blog is www.therosylife.blogspot.com.  Her etsy shop is http://etsy.com/shop/TheRosyLife.

I hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend.  Remember, today is a gift.  Be sure to call or text someone you haven't talked to lately, and let them know how much they mean to you.  It will make their day, and you will get a blessing from it, too. 

XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment