Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pioneer Woman Goodness and Health Update

Let's get the boring stuff out of the way.  I saw Dr. Beck yesterday to follow up on my lab work.  He said my tumor markers have gone up about 400 points.  What???!!!!!  I thought they would be a lot lower.  BUT, he said my LDH and other liver numbers are down which means my liver is functioning even better than it was last month.  Yay!  According to my history (per him), when my LDH numbers start going down my tumor markers are sure to follow.  He thinks the cancer cells are dying, and they are being released into my bloodstream which accounts for the high marker number.  Does that make sense?  Soooooo, boo to high markers, but I'm glad there is a reason behind it.  I see Beck again in 2 weeks to look at my blood work so please pray my liver function keeps improving, and my tumor markers are a lot lower.  It can happen, and I'm believing it will!!!!  I will keep you posted.

Now on to the fun stuff.  Have you seen The Pioneer Woman's new kitchen collection at Wal-Mart?  I can't even.  Y'all, it is so dang cute.  The prices are really reasonable, too.  I love her even more that she would sell her items in Wal-Mart for us country folk.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Swoon.











 





 
I can't get over how cute everything is, and I've only shown you a sliver of the collection.  You can view the whole thing on www.Walmart.com/pioneerwoman , but a LOT of the items are sold out.  Just keep checking back periodically.  That's what I'm going to do.  I really want it all.  It would be perfect in my kitchen!!!!  Ahem....Christmas ideas my dear, sweet family members.  Some of you might receive her stuff as gifts, too.  If she isn't forever sold out. 
 
 
XO,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have found your blog, Robin :-). I am also a stay-at-home mom, and I am happy to learn of your journey, and also victories. God is able to help you weather your storms.

    ReplyDelete