Thursday, May 8, 2014

Race for the Cure 2014

Hi!  A few weeks ago our family and friends participated in Race for the Cure.  Gabe and I have always enjoyed it as a fun run (ok. ok.  I walked most of it), but this year it meant so much more.  As most of you know, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in June 2013 and have been fighting it ever since.  I was so grateful to finish radiation in April, because that gave me enough strength to walk the 5k.  Our sweet friends at My Brother's Salsa www.mybrotherssalsa.com sponsored Team Robin, and many of our closest friends and family showed up to walk with me.  What an experience!! It is one I'll never forget, and I hope my kids don't either.  Here are a few pictures from that day.

















I am such a blessed girl.  I have so many friends and family who support me and have loved on me, Gabe, and the kids during this difficult year.  Thank you so much!!!  You know who you are!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment