Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!  It is cloudy and a little cool, but that's ok.  The weekend can begin in a few short hours.  We have a ball tournament this weekend and get to celebrate our Mama's Sunday.  I'm not sure what I'd do without mine.  She is wonderful and has been there for me every step of the way through my recent journey (and all the others!).  Mwah! 



I mainly have decorating things to show you today.  As I'm sure you know, I LOVE decorating!  We are in our homes most of the time (except for ball season) so it should be a place of refuge and somewhere you enjoy.  That being said, I wanted to change my wall colors from yellow to something more soothing.  Paint is a very inexpensive way to make a big impact.  Here are the before pics of my kitchen (our keeping room was also yellow).



Now the after.....


What do you think?  I love it.  It really makes the colors stand out, and it goes with almost anything.  It is called Ponder by Sherwin Williams.  I'll post pictures of the rest of the house as I go.  It is definitely a process!!!



 
There is a community of bloggers that participate in a One Room Challenge every year.  One of my goals is to be part of it in the next year or two.  Anyhoo, here are a few pictures of two of my favorite bloggers.  Hope you enjoy!

The Pink Clutch
Could you just die?  I am such a sucker for monograms, wallpaper, and bright fabrics. 



Dimples and Tangles

I love her gallery wall, and also the way she has arranged the furniture in her bedroom.  The drapes are pretty fabulous, too.  Don't be surprised if you see a few of these ideas show up in my house somewhere. 
 
 
 
It is teacher appreciation week, and I just want to give a shout out to the women who pour into my children's lives every day: Mrs.McCullough and Mrs.Vanlandingham.  I wish I had pictures of them to share.  I have a new phone, and the pictures haven't been transferred over yet.  Take my word for it; they are just as beautiful outside as they are on the inside.  I am so grateful for them, but I cannot wait to see what God has in store for my babies this upcoming school year.  God is good.  All the time.
 
 
 
Here are just a few pictures from last night's game.  One is my ball player, and the other is Emme and her ball field buddies.  Oh, the life.

 
 
I hope y'all have a great weekend.  Don't forget to spoil your mom.  She deserves it!!!!
 
 
XO,
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Love the way the grey turned out! Can't wait to see more pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the grey turned out! Can't wait to see more pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica!!!! It's a little crazy for me, but I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, come and paint my entire house!

    ReplyDelete