Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  It has been raining cats and dogs here all week, and this day is no exception.  They had to cancel the Huntsville baseball league playoffs.  Big stuff I tell ya'. 


My munchkins had their last day of school today.  It was bittersweet.  I'm always happy that they do so well, but it's also a little sad to see them growing up so quickly.  Eli begins 3rd grade at the Intermediate school next year, and Emme will stay at Primary for 1st grade.  We plan on doing some fun things this summer and have already made our bucket list!  I'm going to write each plan on tags I picked up at Hobby Lobby and make a little booklet out of them.  We can tear each one off when that fun activity is accomplished.  I'm a check the box kind of person, but I mostly like listening to the things they would like to do....American Girl Store, attend a Texas Rangers game, visit the cousins, visit California (what?), etc. So cute!!!



My sweet friend, Claleigh Tuberville, gave me this homemade eye makeup remover.  Oh my goodness.  It works so well and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.  I will get the exact recipe from her and share it, but she said it is made up of baby oil, baby shampoo, and water.  That's it.  It works like a charm....even better than the expensive brands!


Mission accomplished today.  I finally found a pair of shorts that did not show off the hail damage on the back of my legs.  They are from Old Navy, and they are 5"!!!  If you've been shorts shopping this year, you'll know what an accomplishment this really is.  They fit great, and right now they are buy one pair and get the second pair half off.  www.oldnavy.com.  



I finished painting our laundry room last weekend, and I decided to hang some things.  I ended up using items from other areas of the house (except the clock and washing board).  What do you think?  I'm still loving my wall color.  It goes with almost everything!!!! 



I'm making this short and sweet today, because I need to get some rest for the weekend.  Eli is participating in a baseball tournament, and it takes a lot of energy to be a baseball mom. :-)  I wouldn't change it for the world. 

XOXO,
Robin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment