Tuesday, June 2, 2015

School's Out!

I'm so excited summer break is here!  Eli is glad for the break, but Emme is sad she can't go to school until August.  I have a feeling she'll change her mind once she remembers how great sleeping in can be.

Our first weekend after school being officially over was spent in Mountain Home.  Eli had a baseball tournament Saturday and Sunday.  They lost one and won one on both days, but they had fun!  I think they were more excited about swimming in the hotel pool Saturday night than anything else we did.  Typical kids....:-)  Here is an adorable picture of Emme and one of her buddies, Bella.  They had a blast playing together.  At one point, Bella leaned back in her chair and said "This day just keeps getting better and better."  It was so cute!


I am always looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth that doesn't have too much sugar.  That is almost impossible.  However, I came across this in Wal-Mart today.  I already use this brand of coffee creamer because it is dairy and soy free, but now they have ice cream.  Woo hoo!  I do have to say that it doesn't taste quite like regular ice cream, but it is better than nothing.  Check it out!


The pillows for my hearth room finally arrived, and I love them!  The colors are gorgeous, and they look great with my new wall color.  I am going to use this fabric for my kitchen windows, too.  I'll post pictures when those are completed.


I better go.  Laundry is calling my name!!!  Hope y'all are having a great week!
XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment