Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hump Day

Happy hump day!  I thought I'd post what we've been doing the past few days.  It's a busy time of life, and if I've said it once I've said it a million times.....I love every minute of it!

The Thompson's were gracious and had the end of the year league baseball party.  They have a perfect backyard for entertaining.  The kids swam and swam and swam and the adults ate and ate and ate.  The kid in the picture with the his head down is mine.  He hates getting his picture taken, but he better get used to it.  I'm "that" mom.



Eli had football camp this week.  Here is a picture of the camp crew.  They were so worn out every day.  Eli took a nap yesterday and slept in the car today.  That never happens, y'all.  The next picture is Eli and one of his best buddies, Dax.  Dax is great at every sport he tries and earned the best defensive player this week (reference the trophy hat).  Go Dax! 



Emme has been taking gymnastics this year and recently joined a class with kids her age.  She and Bella have hit it off and it is so cute to see them together.  They are hilarious!  Bella's dad is one of Eli's coaches on his all-star team so we get to hang with Bella then, too.  This might be hard to believe, but Emme gets bored at the tournaments.  Crazy. I know.  Ms. Patty Grove is their teacher, and she is wonderful.  The name of Emme's gymnastics studio is Jete Dance Arts & Athletics.  Check out their facebook page if you're interested.


Ok.  Enough about sports and on to the important things: Makeup.  I am trying to take a load off my liver and believe it or not, the kind of make-up we wear can be toxic to our systems if you are already sick (or even if you're not).  One day I'll post all the make-up and beauty products I've found that are safe for me to use, but today I'm posting about my powder foundation, because I just received it in the mail.  I use a brand called Gabriel.  It covers just as well as the Clinique powder foundation I was using.  It is about the same price and has to be purchased online (Gabriel has a website, but I buy mine off amazon.com), but it is worth it.  It covers all my sun spots and stays on most of the day.  It also comes in a handy-dandy case.  It is made of natural minerals and completely void of mineral oil and talc.


I hope your week is going well and you're able to squeeze some fun into your days.  Off to bed....we are going to Silver Dollar City tomorrow, and I need to save up some energy!

XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment