Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend fun

We had ballgames out the wazoo this weekend.  It was the Cal Ripkin District Tournament, and they played Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.  Our awesome Huntsville 8's made it to the championship game, but we were beat by Siloam Springs.  It's ok.  They were good, and we hung in there.  I'm so proud of our boys and the coaches.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.




Aren't they adorable???  Huntsville 7's and 8's are hosting a tournament this Saturday at Mitchusson Park.  It's not too late to sign up your teams!  It is machine pitch and each team is promised 3 games. Hope to see you there!

We had a break between games Saturday so we visited with our good friends, David and Ana Echegoyen.  The kids swam while the adults talked.  It was so nice to see them again.  Their sons are gorgeous!  Lucas warmed up to Gabe and Emme so we took his picture.  Don't you just want to kiss that face? 




As you know, it was Father's Day.  Here is a picture of my brother-in-law Jeff, my nephew Josh, and my niece Rachel.  They all live in Texas, but we really wish they lived here.  They are so fun!


Donna Samples texted these pictures to me last night.  Where the heck did the time go?  The first picture is Eli, Carlie, and Quinten.  C and Q are Mollie and Charlie Samples kiddos.  I bet this was about 4 years ago.  The next picture is of Emme at about 2.  They all loved Granny Donna's popsicles! 



Remember this mug from Anthropologie I posted about last week?  Well, a sweet friend was in the Nashville Anthropologie store, thought of me, and bought me the Paris mug.  Lenora Riedel, thank you so much!  You know how to brighten my day!!!!! 


Have a super, duper week, and I'll talk to you soon!
XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment