Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fixer Upper Superstar!


Hi y'all.  I love blogging as much as I love reading other people's blogs.  How about you?  Well, I have a girl crush on Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper.  She is amazingly talented, and she is also a busy mom of 4 who loves Jesus and her crazy husband, Chip.  She has a blog, and it doesn't disappoint.  Looking in on their lives, you would think they have it all together and are perfect.  Not so.  Isn't that a little encouraging?  As Christians, we tend to want the world to think we're fine and nothing bad is happening in our lives.  If you've been a Christian for any amount of time, you know that isn't true.  God never promised we wouldn't have bad days, but He did say he would be with us during those times.  Ok.  Rabbit trail.  My point in this post is to point you to Joanna's blog.  Click on the link below, and it should take you there.  Tell me what you think.  It makes me admire her even more for putting herself out "there".  Hope you are having a great week.  You are loved!

XO,
Robin




http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=9af3a1bda5cda8ba199b84b69&id=a51ec9dfa9

No comments:

Post a Comment