Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Anthropologie....yes, please!

Lately I've been redecorating (do I use a hyphen or not?  I never know) our house.  It started with paint and has snowballed from there.  My paint color is different enough that I need to change some accessories using pillows, frames, rugs, etc.  One of my favorite go to places recently has been Anthropologie.  I've purchased a few plates from there and absolutely love them!!!  They have much more than kitchen items, but I have to warn you: You will pay a pretty penny.  The quality is great, though.

Here are a few of my favorite things from their website:

This top is adorable!!!  It is on sale right now, too.  http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-clothing/4110084320034.jsp#/


These are Jane Austen books with really cute covers.  Wouldn't these make the best hostess gifts?  Or a baby shower gift?  http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-books-cookbooks/35447085.jsp#/


These are their city vignette mugs.  Each mug is a big city like Paris, London, and San Francisco.  These would also make a great hostess gift.  Maybe put it with a bag of coffee or a cute tea towel?  Who wouldn't love to drink their morning coffee in one of these? http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-glassware-mugs/D34118489.jsp#/


I am obsessed with using plates as décor.  They are a fun way to add a pop of color, and I usually buy plates that tell a story or have a special meaning to me.  I recently purchased this one (it was on sale, Gabe), because of the bee's story.  A bee is a miracle.  They are not supposed to fly.  Their wings are too light, and their bodies are too heavy, but they do it anyway.  God is so creative.  I also feel like my story will be like the bee's.  I'm not supposed to be here, but I am!  I am a miracle.  We all are.
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-dinner-side/073194.jsp#/


I saw this recipe box and swooned.  The colors are great, and it comes with some really cute recipe cards.  I am still old school and like to give hand written cards/notes, and I also like recipes on cards.  I have hand written recipes from my grandmother, mom, mother-in-law, sisters, etc., and I can just imagine them in their kitchens making dinner for their families.  http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-giftswelove/30810170.jsp#/


Their website is worth perusing if you have the time.  Again, a lot of their items are pricey, but right now they have free shipping (no minimum orders) if you use code 2DAYTREAT

I hope you have a great day tomorrow.  It will be sunny and warm here.  Ahhhh.....perfect. 
XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment