Sunday, June 28, 2015

I have a request, please!

I have a favor to ask of my blogger family.  I have a routine PET Scan tomorrow morning at 8:00 to see where the cancer is, or more importantly where it isn't. Would you say a prayer for me tonight or tomorrow if you think of it?  We are a little sick and tired of this disease and would LOVE for it to be gone.....like, forever.  I know I don't usually ask for prayer, but I'm not sure why I don't. He wants to hear from you.  He wants to hear from me.  He never tires of hearing our voices, and He never sleeps.  He is always there.

Thanks for taking the time to read the blog.  I appreciate it so, so much.  You have no idea.

I saw this quote today and have to share:

You cannot get through a single day
without having an impact on the world
around you.  What you do makes a
difference, and you have to decide what
kind of difference you want to make.
 
- Jane Goodall

Have a great Monday!
XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment