Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

Well, today is officially Friday.  Let me explain.  I spent most of yesterday thinking it was Friday.  Summer break has me living carefree and date free.  Anyone else have the same problem? 

This week has been pretty normal.  Eli had ball practice two nights, Emme had gymnastics one night, and we had our first district tournament game tonight in Springdale.  The Huntsville boys played hard, but we couldn't defeat the Siloam Springs maroon team.  Man, they had some big boys and big hitters.  It was good practice for us so we'll come out swinging (literally) tomorrow and Sunday.  My niece, nephew, and former sister-in-law (who we still love) came to watch Eli play.  That was such a treat for us all.  Eli and  Emme LOVE their cousins, and I love how much their cousins love them.  Here are a few pics from tonight.



Thanks to all of you for still asking about Zoe.  She does have a broken collarbone so we are trying to keep her from running wild until it heals.....about 5 more weeks.  Goodness.  Wish us luck!  She has been in this position a lot.

Well, my sweet boy's birthday is July 1, and he'll be 9.  Where has the time gone?  I swear he was just a baby.  We were at Wal-Mart today, and he took a picture of the Lego sets he wants.  Just an idea for some of the aunts, uncles, and grandparents. :-)

 
My talented husband whipped this out last night, with the help of Eli.  He made a trough for the cows.  Isn't it cool?  He is going to put tin on the top to shield the mineral cubes and food from the rain.  He doesn't use his woodworking skills enough due to lack of time, but he really is good.  He's going to make me a frame for my world map so we can place push pins on all the places we've been.  I'll post pictures once that's done. 
 


 
 
I know I don't say it, but thank you for reading my blog.  It's just a small thing I started to keep people posted on our family, but with courage to put myself out there it's turned into a hobby that I love.  I hope you have the courage to do something you've always wanted.  It just takes a small step, and you never know where that might lead and how God will use it to bless your life and be a blessing to others. 
 
XO,
Robin




1 comment:

  1. I love not knowing what day it is during the summer! Also I'm so glad you found Zoe. We have a golden retriever we would be so sad if she was lost too. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete