Thursday, June 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi y'all!  I hope you have had a wonderful week.  Ours has been busy, but summer days just can't be beat.  We wrote out our summer bucket list on the family chalkboard, and it is FULL.  Now to start checking things off before my kids fist fight each other from all the "togetherness". 

I am going to start posting some of my favorite things every Friday.  Unlike Oprah, I can't do giveaways yet but hopefully someday.  Stay tuned.....


Bath and Body Works is having their semi-annual sale.  You really can't beat their prices, and it is a perfect time to stock-up.  I was in there the other day and came across these 2 beauties.  My oh my.  They smell heavenly!!!!!  The spray is Eucalyptus Mint, and the candle is Mahogany Teakwood.  Go check them out.  Your nose and your wallet will thank you.



What do you eat for breakfast?  I am usually in a rush to get somewhere so I grab my coffee and one of these.  I LOVE Oikos greek yogurt.  Not Chobani.  Not Yoplait.  Dannon Oikos.  It's even better with a little granola on top. 


I asked....you answered!  You let me know your favorite places to buy bathing suits. I looked at your suggestions and saw some really cute ones, but I ended up buying from Lime Ricki   www.limericki.com.   Oh.my.cuteness.  Check these out:




 
They cover without looking completely dorky, and their prices are pretty reasonable.  I buy a new one every 2-3 years so I can justify a slightly higher price tag.  At least that's what I tell myself.


If you are looking for something to do this weekend in Northwest Arkansas, you should check out the Junk Ranch in Prairie Grove.  There are a lot of local (and not so local) booths set up for your shopping pleasure.  While you're there, be sure to check out Sooiet Life Boutique.  They have ADORABLE clothes. 




I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!!
xo,
Robin


3 comments: