Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

We had such a wonderful day celebrating Gabe.  He is the anchor in our family and is THE BEST dad to our kiddos.  I seriously can't imagine life without him.  It sure wouldn't be as much fun!!!! 






My dad has been gone for 17 years now, and it still seems like yesterday.  I miss him so much.  He was an avid golfer, never met a stranger, and was a lover of God.  I remember walking into the kitchen every morning and seeing him having his quiet time.  What an awesome memory.  I know no one can completely take the place of a dad, but I've been blessed to have some pretty special men in my life and in my kid's lives:  My father-in-law, brother, and brother-in-laws.  They are all wonderful and loving in their own ways, and I feel very lucky. 

I hope you were able to celebrate the dad(s) in your life.  Don't take them for granted, because you never know what tomorrow might bring.  Let's bring on the love!!!!!

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.  Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment