Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

How has your week been?  We are ending this week with baseball, baseball, and more baseball!  Go Huntsville Eagles! 

My Friday Favorites this week are very random and probably always will be.  My ADD kicks in, and I think of all these things I want to share.  Aren't you lucky?? :-)  Here we go......

My great friend, Kendra, introduced me to Sparkling Ice.  They hit the spot when I want something bubbly but don't want the extra calories.  They have quite a few flavors and can be found everywhere.  The coconut pineapple is my favorite.  It is AH-mazing.  The back of their bottle reads "As in life, chill for best results".  Don't you just love that?  Such great advice!


I have a love of the royal family.  I even have a Pinterest page dedicated to them.  Isn't Kate the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?  She is flawless.  And don't get me started on baby George.  I also had to throw in a picture of Princess Diana.  Sooooo gorgeous.




Do you have an Amazon Prime membership?  If so, you have access to a lot of movies and tv shows (very similar to Netflix).  I am a lover of history and found this little beauty.  It is the complete series of John Adams.  I love the relationship between John and Abigail.  They were so eloquent and thoughtful with their words.  Swoon.
 
 
I heart cow paintings.  In the words of my kids "I want one so bad!".  I saw these at Shelby's in Harrison last weekend and am storing them in my phone for the future. Don't they look like they want to tell you a story?   

 
 
I hope you all have THE BEST weekend and are able to enjoy this beautiful weather.  I want to leave you with a Bible verse that I've come across three times this week.  It must be just what I needed to hear! Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.  (Micah 6:8).  
 
xo,
Robin   

2 comments:

  1. :) Thanks for sharing this happy little post!
    I LOVE cow paintings. Can you believe I don't actually have one in my home? I need to change that I think!
    XO

    ReplyDelete