Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm keeping today's Friday Favorites short and sweet.  This is one of my favorite posts, because I'm still here to write it!!!  Woo hoo!  This was taken today, and I still don't have my legs under me, but I'm still here!!!!! 



I want to send a special shout out to this guy, too.  Gabe has stayed right by my side through it all.  It hasn't always been easy or pretty, but we are stronger because of it. 


I just can't express how much your prayers mean to us.  They are not ever, ever taken for granted.  I promise you that.  One of my sweet friends sent me this message, and it brought happy and grateful tears to my eyes.  I wanted to share it with you:

"Oh Robin, so sorry to hear you had such a scary reaction! Goodness that must have been scary for you both! You are in our thoughts and prayers here...every single time your name and beautiful face pops into my head I pray. At all hours of the day or night. Sometimes I wish you could picture the dark night, with every single prayer uttered for you by all of "us" on fb, blogs, churches, etc. all lit up like a star. Can you even imagine the glow? You are so loved and so prayed over and we're not going to quit."

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so sweet to us.
XO,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. :) We are praying and rooting you on Robin! What a courageous woman you are!

    ReplyDelete