Sunday, August 23, 2015

Keeping and Laundry Room

Happy Sunday!  It is rainy where we live, but we are needing it so no complaints here.  It's a good day to read a book and look at decorating magazines.  Oh, who am I kidding?  I never need an excuse for that.

I am in the process of redecorating my home and thought I'd show you a few pictures of the keeping room (off the kitchen) and the laundry room.  We have a few rooms finished, but we still have quite a bit left.  It's never ending when your passion is decorating.  I absolutely love it, though!!! 


Keeping Room






Laundry Room

Excuse the mess in this picture!  The plates have ladybugs on them.  I just love ladybugs! They are so happy.
 

I'll show more pictures as I finish rooms. 
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
XO,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment